Completing Deals More Efficiently
When investing, it’s all about the returns. Our investment process is straightforward and effective – we leverage the inefficiency of the private market to identify and capitalize on highly-qualified investments. We can complete deals faster because we do the heavy lifting prior to the execution and have the liquidity to assure closing with minimal conditions. Each property in our portfolio is the product of relentless due diligence.
Our objective is to identify attractive real estate investment opportunities that result in superior risk-adjusted returns for our investors. Having a strong investment strategy in place is a critical component, but at Rockspring, we understand that is only one part of the process.
Rockspring follows a detailed and proven method to uncover opportunities to acquire for our funds. Our investment process is straightforward and effective – we leverage the inefficiency of the private market to identify and capitalize on highly-qualified investments.
When selecting a property, we know the goal is always to make money on the buy. We utilize extensive market knowledge and local expertise to identify opportunities with defined and foreseeable exit strategies.
- Focus on high-growth metropolitan areas in the Texas Triangle and near a major transportation route
- Invest at deep discounts in illiquid market
- Quickly close with cash and no contingencies for maximum discount
- Invest in deals between $2-10 million
- Develop a 2 to 5-year exit strategy
Once the property has been selected, our team works quickly and efficiently to ensure the project is most valuable post acquisition.
- Quickly prepare land to be developer-ready
- Work closely with government agencies to acquire permits, resolve traffic issues and make utilities and other services available
Land Sites – Entitlement Process*
- Design site plan
- Create utility district plan
- Secure surface control through designation of drill sites
- Plan drainage improvement
- Mitigate flood plain and potential wetlands
- Establish access plan for optimal ingress/egress
* Entitlements – Rights and permits granted to a land owner by a municipality, county or other authority to use land or development resources in a particular way.
Once complete, we bring a full time in-house brokerage team utilizing its direct relationships with
- End Users
By keeping all stakeholders engaged throughout the process, we ensure the end-user can immediately focus on development beginning day one.